WEEKLY POOL SERVICE
Kelly’s Pool Care provides multiple pool service options ranging from Full Service Pool Care to Chemical Services with no mandatory monthly contracts.
Your pool needs regular maintenance to sustain long time use and enjoyment. Hiring Kelly’s Pool Care is the perfect solution to make sure that your pool is clean, running smoothly and in top shape so when you are ready to use it, there is no delay. We do not force our clients to agree to a long term monthly contracts. We provide solutions that accommodate to your budget, your schedule and your specific pool care needs. View our Terms & Conditions for more information.
By keeping an active service agreement, we ensure that you will minimize and eliminate pool frustrations such as:
- Clogged lines
- Equipment malfunction
We provide a solution oriented service that creates a hassle free summer ahead and lets you enjoy your pool to the fullest!
Read about our available plans, below.
Full Service “The Works”
Weekly Service Starting at $145*/month
This is what we do best. Full Service is offered all year long, so when the time comes for you to enjoy your pool, its ready for you.
Included in Full Service:
- Removing all debris from pool’s bottom and surface
- Backwashing filter as needed
- Cleaning skimmer baskets, hair lint basket, pool sweep bags, and lint trap
- Chemical testing and water treatment
- Inspection of equipment for proper working condition
Each week all debris from your pool’s bottom and surface is removed. The skimmer baskets, hair lint basket and the pool sweep bags are emptied. Your filter will be backwashed when it is needed. The water is tested and treated. All the proper chemicals to maintain the correct water balance are provided. Your pool equipment is regularly inspected. You can truly see the benefits for proper maintenance care on your pool. Prices start at just $145*.
Chemical Plus Service
Weekly Service Starting at $95*/month
Each week the water is tested and treated. All the proper chemicals to maintain the correct water balance are provided. The skimmer baskets, hair lint basket and the pool sweep bag will be emptied each week. Your pool equipment is regularly inspected for proper working condition. Prices start at $95*.
* Does not include replacement parts (grids, gaskets, etc) if needed. We keep small parts stocked on our trucks to immediately make small repairs and replace broken parts on site – which saves you a trip to your local pool store. Any and all replacement parts will be billed on the following invoice. We are required to charge sales tax for both service and parts. See our Terms and Conditions for more.